Gen A Education tuyển Chuyên viên Phát triển Kinh doanh
TUYỂN DỤNG CHUYÊN VIÊN PHÁT TRIỂN KINH DOANH
Gen A Education JSC is an education entity specialized in financial education, the licensed provider of the internationally certified MoneyTree financial literacy education for children of 6-18 years old in Vietnam. We are a dedicated and passionate organization with a vision and commitment of building financial savvy generations of Vietnamese children so that they live a successful, meaningful life and create positive impacts on the wider society. For further information on MoneyTree, please visit www.gena.vn and www.moneytree.asia.
Currently we are looking for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST to join our passion and ambition in Vietnam.
Objective: The Role will support in growing principally MoneyTree and other financial literacy programs adoption. The focus would be on increasing brand awareness, bringing in new clients & investors, and coordinating public relations efforts. The role would include the generation and development of new business opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Research on education market trends and new opportunities
- Prospecting, identifying, & generating new business from existing customers.
- Local mapping of target customers (Government, schools, learning centers and corporates)
- Identification and penetration of new market segments.
2. Generating Leads.
- Responsible for lead generation and meet Revenue Targets.
- Develop competitive sales strategies and action plans for deeper market penetration. Responsible for driving the implementation of approved strategies and plans.
- Coordinating with support departments for timely execution of business orders.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process internally.
4. Relationship building.
- Managing Corporate Relationship with all strategic partners, financial literacy and education champions with a view to long-term relationships that deliver long-term benefits to the business.
- Identify and represent Gen A at events, forums, associations, at which the company should have a presence
- Coordinate the preparation of and present briefs, fact sheets, background papers/presentations and other targeted materials for meetings and conferences with key stakeholders
Education: Master’s Degree with major in Marketing and/or Education preferred
Experience: Minimum 5 years of previous experience in institutional sales preferably in the domain of education.
Skills / Attributes
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored
- Proven success in sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process
- Capable of hands-on problem-solving, with abilities to generate ideas and solutions
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibilities as an individual
- Having a passion for creating positive changes in children
- Cam kết đầu ra rõ ràng với mục tiêu rèn luyện thói quen tiết kiệm và chi tiêu hợp lý, kỹ năng quản lý tài chính cá nhân và tư duy kinh doanh
- Phương pháp giảng dạy độc đáo, vui vẻ, dễ hiểu và HOÀN TOÀN KHÔNG có áp lực.
- Đối tác của chương trình MoneyTree - hệ thống giáo dục tài chính cho trẻ em hàng đầu Châu Á, được chứng nhận bởi Viện Giáo dục Quốc gia Singapore (NIE), Đại học Delaware (Hoa Kỳ) và Đại học Mở Malaysia. MoneyTree được giảng dạy tại 8 quốc gia, với hơn 63.000 học sinh theo học thường xuyên.